All Desserts are included on the regulars menu or €6.50 each
72% Warm chocolate brownie and vanilla ice cream
With poppy seed and shortbread biscuit
Ice cream selection
Crème de Cassis, chantilly cream & smashed meringue (3,7,GF)
Wild Elderflower Panna Cotta
Chocolate dipped lady fingers summer berries
Deconstructed Frangelico Cheesecake
Crushed Amaretti biscuits with caramel sauce & blood orange segments (1,7)
Choose from Champagne, lemon, mango & passionfruit. (GF)
Moscato Passito, Italy
Made from the native Moscato grape dried on 'graticci' a traditional Italian rush mat. Fermented and aged for 12 months in oak barrels.
COFFEE & TEA
Latte / White Coffee / Cappuccino
Double Espresso / Double Macchiato
Mocha / Hot Chocolate
Teapigs €2.80 per pot
TO TEA OR NOT TO TEA
Ginger & Lemon
This lemon and ginger blend will lift your spirits on even the cloudiest of days
Cranberries and blueberries give a fruit tea that packs a super fruity punch
We've blended rich, malty Assam tea with exotic cardamom pods, cinnamon, ginger and vanilla
A beautiful yellow cup which gives way to a sweet surprisingly juicy flavour of chamomile. Caffeine free
Liquorice & Mint
Pure liquorice root with whole peppermint leaves to create a naturally sweet and refreshing drink that is irresistibly moreish
Very delicate green tea with a light, floral, refreshing natural jasmine taste
Powerful Assam and Rwandan with the more delicate Ceylon and Darjeeling to give the perfect strong tea base to compliment the zesty bergamot
Mao Feng Green
A delicate natural taste of fresh summer air, peaches and apricots. A lovely clear pale green infusion
ALLERGEN and DIETARY INFORMATION at TWENTY2 RESTAURANT, DUBLIN 9
- 1:Gluten 2:Crustacean 3:Egg 4:Fish 5:Peanuts 6:Soybean 7:Milk 8:Nut 9:Celery 10:Mustard 11:Sesame 12:Sulphites 13:Lupin 14:Mollusc
- * Denotes options available for Lunch menu and Regulars menu.
- V Vegetarian / GF Gluten Free / GFA Gluten Free Adaptable
- Please note our gluten free options are NOT prepared in a gluten free environment.
Please speak to your waiter regarding any important food allergy or intolerance you may have. We will do our best to assist your needs.
- Our Beef is of Irish Origin from Killenure Dexter Beef, O'Mahoney, Pallas Foods & La Rousse Foods
- Fish: Doran’s of Howth, Nicky's Plaice Howth & Glenmar Shellfish.
- Vegetables: Vernon Stores
10% Service Charge is Added To Tables of 5 or More